Some general information
1. Depending on the year conditions, it does not rain much. When it rains it usually rains at night.
2. It is hardly ever unbearably hot. There may be 2 or 3 weeks per year between January and February with very hot days.
3. It is rarely freezing cold. It has snowed once at the lodge in the last few years. And it was amazing how the birds still flew. Almost everybody who comes to the lodge during our “winter” months of June-August only rave about the crisp, cool weather.
4. We have about 330 days of clear blue, sunny skies. It is almost always perfect dove hunting conditions.
5. Temperatures always drop at night. This makes for perfect sleeping conditions without air conditioning and heat.